The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland has been named the sixth best performing arts institute in the world in a new review.
The conservatoire joined institutions including the Sibelius Academy in Finland in rankings published by QS. Also listed in the top 10 were the Royal College of Music and the Royal Academy of Music in London.
QS top 10 performing arts institutes:
1. The Juilliard School (USA)
2. University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (Austria)
3= The Royal College of Music (UK)
3= University of Oxford (UK)
5. Royal Academy of Music (UK)
6. Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (UK)
7. Sibelius Academy (Finland)
8. University of California, Berkeley (USA)
9. Guildhall School of Music and Drama (UK)
10. Indiana University Bloomington (USA)