MBA- every child right from early days in school knows what this term means. Finish graduation and the next thing Indian parents will be after you for would be an MBA. And why wouldn’t they? The career prospects increase manifold times. Earning an MBA provides increased salary, a vast network of industry contacts, and new opportunities.
It prepares you to analyze and evaluate better, take more risks, and become an entrepreneur. But the extent of these career benefits can vary significantly depending on the school you pursue the MBA degree from.
So, if you are in the race to get into an MBA college or your kid is applying for one, consult this list of the top 5 MBA colleges in India.
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
2. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
3. Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
4. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
5. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMK)