8 nos. bread slices
4 nos. onions
08 nos. green chillies
20 gms green coriander
8 slices processed cheese
salt to taste
How to make chilli cheese toast :
* Peel, mash and chop the onions.
* remove stems, mash, slit, de seed and chop green chillies.
* clean, mash and chop green coriander.
* Mix all the chopped vegetables, and lemon juice and salt to it and mix it well.
* toast the bread slices under an electric toast till they become golden brown in colour.
* sprinkle the vegetables mixture evenly on the plain side of the toast and cover with the cheese slices.
* put the slices back in the toast and toast it till the colour of the cheese changes to light golden brown.
* remove the toast from toaster and cut off the edges of the toasts.
* cut each toast into two pieces and serve hot.